Step into the innovative world of AeroPress brewing with Tubbs Coffee, where precision and creativity converge to brew a cup that's distinctly delightful and uniquely yours.
Gather Your AeroPress Essentials
Embark on an AeroPress adventure with the right tools for a unique and exquisite coffee experience. Start with an AeroPress and its filters, essential for this innovative brewing method. A burr grinder is your ally for grinding coffee beans to the ideal consistency. A gooseneck kettle is recommended for precise water control – crucial for AeroPress brewing. Choose your preferred Tubbs Coffee blend, aiming for a 1:16 coffee-to-water ratio for a balanced cup. Use water heated to 205°F, preferably filtered soft water, for the best results. While a wooden spoon is optional, it can assist in maintaining the purity of your brew. A digital scale is vital for consistently perfect measurements. Now, let's brew something extraordinary!
Master the Inverted AeroPress Method
1. Coffee Measurement: Weigh your coffee using a 1:16 ratio for a perfectly balanced brew.
2.Grind to Perfection: Aim for a grind as fine as table salt to extract maximum flavor.
3.Filter Preparation: Run water through your filter to prep it for brewing.
4.Brew Setup: Insert the plunger and set the AeroPress filter-side-up on your scale.
5. Grounds and Water: Add your grounds, then pour just enough water to saturate them. Stir well to ensure all the beans are wet.
6. Complete the Fill: Add the remaining water and let the mixture sit for 1 minute.
7. Flip and Press: Attach the filter, carefully flip the press onto your mug, and press down until you hear a hissing sound.
8. Enjoy Your Brew: Your concentrated AeroPress coffee is ready! Dilute with hot water if desired for a milder cup.